The Alien Code

The Secret of aliens & Paranormal Reports.

Case no 64096 Drove vehicle back to 1st UFO sighting area




Case Number   64096

Log Number    US-03212015-0007
Date Submitted   03/21/2015 12:18 UTC
Date of the Event 03/13/2015 07:01 UTC
Source           MUFON
Disposition      Unresolved
Summary   Drove vehicle back to 1st UFO sighting area,went home, leave, look up, arrow drawn in cloud pointing North, UFO moving north drops NW disappears





City         Cocoa
Region       Florida
Country      United States
Latitude     28.383561
Longitude   -80.73528



The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity


Viewing Distance Over One Mile
Sighting Duration Undisclosed
Object Features     Unknown
Object Flight Path Path with directional change
Object Shape        Circle

Weather Factors     Unknown


Sighting Details :-

Went to old UFO sighting just to see if I could communicate back, I did that on March 13, on my motorcycle and then came back home. That I got my laundry together and call my mom to bring laundry back to her house, and as I was stepping out my front door looking west,, I looked up and saw an arrow drawn in the clouds!! The error that was drawn the clouds was pointing north so I looked a little more further north from where the arrow is pointing and I saw a white.object in the sky heading north that drop-down real quickly and sharply to her Northwest direction and then disappeared within three seconds. That was the sign back I was looking for!!! This took place in Brevard county, both my first and fourth your flow that I've seen were over the Port St. John River do you have seen for UFOs so far in my life I feel that I've also had contact once but no one will ever believe me so I can only sit here and tell you what I've been through!!



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Case no 64096 Drove vehicle back to 1st UFO sighting area "

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top